Macbook vents on when in standby/display off

Describe the bug
As in the title, both in the alpha and in 3.157 when Macbook Pro enters sleep mode / display off, the vents come on and upon wake it shows BTT as using significant resources. When the screen is on, everything is fine.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MBP 2018 15

Device information:
MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

• macOS version: 10.14.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.157 (1330)

I've noticed this when I updated to alpha. Upon BTT exit, downgrade, no problems anymore. This is why I belive this is a bug in BTT.

Do you maybe have this experimental option on?

Could you try to open the BTT preferences then in the main menubar click Help => Export Debug Information and send me the resulting BetterTouchToolDebug folder from your desktop to andreas@folivora.ai?

No, this is off.

It all started when I updated to an alpha version (don't know which, the one that implemented mouse control of the touchbar). Then I downgraded and it was fine. Later on when a regular update was due, this started again.

Basically when the laptop is charging and when I turn off the screen, the fans kick in after a while. When on battery power, it prevents the laptop from going into sleep indefinitely.

Just sending the debug export.

Could you try whether this still happens in 3.159 alpha? Your logs don't show anything unusual, but I added a few more sleep mode checks with that alpha that should prevent any work after the system has initiated the sleep (usually the system should automatically do this..)