Long shot feature req: Having triggers applicable on a _per website_ basis (in Chrome or anything else)

Many's the time I set up custom keyboard shortcuts (and mouse "shortcuts") for Chrome that I only need in a particular web app or a particular website (e.g., Google Docs, or Jira).

For example, right now, I have middle mouse clicks turn into 3x left mouse clicks for Google Docs, because I'm going through a series of documents where I need to mess with paragraph formatting, a lot. (3 clicks = select whole paragraph.)

Another example: I'm editing transcripts in a transcription service called Rev, and have to type the text [unintelligible] a lot. So, I assigned it to F4. Whereas on the Jira bug tracking site, I want shortcuts for {code} and {quote}.

Obviously, doing this, one quickly runs out of Fkeys to assign!

That's why it'd be really useful if they only were enabled on a particular website. I know it's a long shot (that there'd be a way to query a browser what site it's on right this second), but thought I'd ask.

There are attempts to provide custom shortcuts for Chrome, e.g., https://www.shortkeys.app/ but those fall short with Google Docs.

Thanks

you can do that by creating a conditional activation group that checks the window title.
Using an extension like URL in title - Chrome Web Store will put the site url in the title to make it easier to match.

Probably you could also somehow use the new „advanced trigger conditions“ , but I’m currently not on my computer to check