latest updates wiped out script customizations :\

Describe the bug
I have GoldenChaos preset installed. turned a bunch of stuff off that is useless to me ( i dont use safari, never use full screen apps just ESC key etc). After installing latest updates all of that is gone.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
touchbar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: mbp late 2017 touchbar
  • macOS version: 10.13.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.660

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

cool, this wiped out a ton of time i spent customizing my touch bar. Why would downloading an update wipe out my current configuration? If it just pulls the latest version of the preset that is an absolutely horrible user experience. you shouldnt wipe out user changes without some confirmation.

Bettertouchtool doesn't pull or modify anything when updating. Maybe your data files somehow got corrupted.

There are backups in ~/Library/Application Support/BetterTouchTool that you can try to restore (rename the 3 files from the previous version to the new version data file names)