Issue with specific app, specifically after upgrade to Ventura, trackpad trigger/gesture and window snapping

Andreas, I apologize beforehand, because this only happens with one application, and only recently, since I upgraded to Mac OS Ventura 13.0. Before the upgrade I did not have the issue, and after the upgrade I only have the issue with this one app. The trigger/gesture works with all other apps that I have used it with. So, it seems to be a combination of: 1- Mac OS Ventura and 2- Moleskine Timepage. But I thought I should report it so you are aware, and there may be other situations where this may happen and you may need to address. So, here's the issue:

1- I have configured 4 triggers/gestures in my iMacPro's Magic Trackpad.
2- Each trigger is a "Corner FORCE Click", one for Top Left, one for Top Right, one for Bottom Left, and one for Bottom Right.
3- Each one respective's actions are: Resize Window to Top Left Quarter/Corner, Resize Window to Top Right Quarter/Corner, Resize Window to Bottom Left Quarter/Corner, Resize Window to Bottom Right Quarter/Corner.

Before installing Mac Os Ventura 13.0 it was working with all apps, period. After I upgraded to Ventura, it works with all apps I've tried so far, EXCEPT that it stopped working with Moleskine Timepage.

I do understand this may very well not be a bug of your product, but I wanted you to have the info, just in case.

And if you have any insights that may help resolve the issue in my case, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, no sweat. It's not a high impact issue for me, since it affects only this app.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: iMac Pro 2017
  • macOS version: Mac OS Ventura 13.0
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.914 | 2077
  • iMacPro's Magic Trackpad

TIA. Best, Raphael.