Issue found : Editing CAG not possible after saving

Describe the bug

Hello @Andreas_Hegenberg ,

This Example for Custom Activation Group is something I want to setup for having Contol over the HazelHelper.app of Hazel 4(PrefPane Version) in many Applications via Touch Gesture and a Keyboard Maestro Palette..... BUT here comes my Problem - before I can define/setup the Gestures and/or Named Triggers there is no chance edditing the saved Rule Setup of the CAG. As You may see in my Screenshot I've added many Applications - at least not all - where the Control of Hazel should be awailable to me. THAT IS THE CASE..... I can't edit it for more.....

Hope you can fix that .... I have to add more than 200 applications to that setup and i can not begin a new Rule setup every time with the existing Rules adding new and then use that setup to overwrite the original....

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 13" 7.1
  • macOS version: macOS HighSierra 10.13.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.553 (1693)

I'm not sure whether I understand, why can't you save the changes?

Is there no save button in your case?

thanks for your reply @Andreas_Hegenberg ,

Sure there is a Save Button - but maybe you misunderood my case.... the green text - which is shown in your Screenshot what is showing a match is shown in my case, too....
The thing I am aware of is that I can't edit my CAG --> there is no more adding for other applications....

Edit: on the right side of my Screenshot you'll see the difference to yours.... no - / + Buttons.