Impossible to interact with the TouchBar as soon as Mission Control is opened

Describe the bug
Impossible to interact with the TouchBar as soon as Mission Control is opened.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
TouchBar

Screenshots
xxx

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
  • macOS version: 10.14.5 Beta (18F108f)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.761

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
My BTT TouchBar replaces the System Bar permanently. The macOS Standart TouchBar keeps functional.

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Yup, here too. Completely unresponsive from left to right while in Mission Control. Though I have a feeling this is some macOS/BTT limitation that can't be worked around...

exactly, unfortunately macOS prevents all custom Touch Bars from receiving Touch Events while Mission Control or App Switcher is active ;-( (there is one workaround which however would increase the cpu usage for all Touch Bar related things, which is why I didn't add it)
I'd like to hide the custom Touch Bar when this happens, but there is also no reliable way to know when Mission Control is active...

@Caliguvara @Shnub

Check out my thread here about this topic where I may of found a workaround that can be introduced in the future: I may have discovered a way to get the Touch Bar to work when using Mission Control