I'm getting really 12 hour high battery usage, even though energ impact is usually low I don't have a customized touchbar and I'm not using any scripts.

Describe the bug

High battery usage that I cannot explain. It's also not permanent. There are some days where it is what I would expect (less than 2 percent battery usage) other days where it's higher than it should be (8-13%) and days where it's the app that consumes the most battery even though I have been streaming and playing media for many hours. At first I though it was the touchbar, but I disabled the touchbar and even if it's better, it's still too high. On Mojave and Sierra on my previous Macbook the energy impact of BTT was never higher than 2% and I used pretty much the same configuration.

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 16 in
  • macOS version: Catalina 10.15.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.346

Energy impact on these older macOS versions was calculated differently (the formula has changed with almost every macOS version), in general BTT should be more efficient than older versions, but it's not really comparable using these measures.
It still depends very much on the things you are using in BTT though.

However if you have the experimental Dropbox or iCloud sync enabled, try to disable that for now.

I have that feature disabled.