I am a fool and deleted some important stuff for BTT to function

Okay, so I'm an idiot. I was trying out SetApp just to see if they'd gotten anything knew since I looked like 10 years ago. I went to look at BTT on there to see if it was the same version, if they get alpha, etc. And I somehow ended up installing it..... nbd. Except I then uninstall and deleted it with appcleaner. And I think ONE folder that my actual build of BTT got caught up in the frayckus and my app restarted and asked for a license =/. Tbc I've had the license for ages.

Here's some screenshots. The folder I pulled out of the trash and the rest that's in there. I just need to know where this all belongs so my app can function normally again. Alternatively, I just need to know how to pull my presets out of here

almost forgot the screenshots... Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Like I said I'm positive everythig in the trash is from the faux BTT. But the last one is created when I got this computer back in february. It is what messed things up and i don't know where to put it

The first screenshot looks good.

Make a backup of these files, then move all of them into this folder (while BTT is quit!):
~/Library/Application Support/BetterTouchTool (go there via Finder => Go => Go to Folder, make sure to include the ~)
Then start BTT again.

Beautiful. I will asap

The screenshot you see is the contents of a folder called Better Touch Tool. Do I put the folder in or just everything in the directory?

Nevermidn I just actually read the path yyou shared. Answer is obvious lol

Worked beautifully. Thanks so much, Andreas. Never used a single piece of software with such a responsive dev.