How to sync using iCloud?

I would like to keep things simple and not have an additional dropbox account just for the sync. I tried using the iCloud one, but the presets do not sync on my Mac mini and MacBook.
You can see the screenshots below that the presets are different for both the devices, even though I have checked the sync box with iCloud in the drop down list.

Can anyone help please?

The sync is super experimental and broke with a recent macOS update. I'll remove it soon, but I'll work on a better sync solution (no ETA yet).

Thank you, hope to see it soon. I appreciate your hard work in making MacOS great, and your proactiveness and engagement with the community. God Bless

On a (hopefully) related note, is there any way to programatically list all my current presets? I'm trying to automate my own backups via a shell script which calls osascript & BTT's own export_preset function, but I haven't found any way to just get a definitive list of what I've got configured. This would also allow me to sync certain presets between computers at will - and choose which direction to sync in.

I had thought to extract the names from within the presets folder using

printf '%s\n' "${HOME}/Library/Application Support/BetterTouchTool/PresetBundles/"* \
  | sed "s;${HOME}\/Library\/Application Support\/BetterTouchTool\/PresetBundles\/[0-9a-fA-F]\{8\}-[0-9a-fA-F]\{4\}-[0-9a-fA-F]\{4\}-[0-9a-fA-F]\{4\}-[0-9a-fA-F]\{12\};;" \
  | sort

as a starting point, but unfortunately this doesn't take into account any preset names which I've changed since first creating them - ie. they're listed with their original names which causes the resulting .bttpreset files to be empty.

So I've been hard-coding all my preset names at the top of the script, but that means I have to remember to update it every time I add or remove a preset. Ability to automate it completely would be really appreciated :pray:. Maybe something retrievable via defaults read rather than another applescript function?