High Energy Use on Alpha 2.648

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Just wanted to let you know I've been seeing way higher energy use with alpha 2.648, enough to lead me to downgrade back to 2.646. Usually BTT uses about an energy rating of 1 on my mac, but with this alpha it rose to about 8.5, the highest on my computer, and I found the weather widget would sometimes freeze, and seemed to cause the fans to spin up. I have not changed any configurations or scripts between 2.646 and 2.648. Not sure if it's an isolated issue, but wanted to make you aware!

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 15" 2017
  • macOS version: 10.14.0
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.648

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

That's weird, I currently don't think there have been any changes that would be bad for energy usage (on the contrary I disabled lots of not necessary logs which should improve energy usage quite a bit).

Maybe you did some configuration stuff which increased the average? (the preferences UI currently uses quite a bit of energy)

It's definitely possible, I didn't really use the preferences much yesterday which is why I was surprised, but it could be something I was working on conflicted with an operation BTT runs or something. I'll try upgrading to the most recent alpha again and see if it no longer happens.