New version! Last one for today, fixing up final bits before the stable release later this week.
@myhouseblewup Two things I found out: (1) it's not possible to tell the UI to click an item in the volume menu bar but turns out it doesn't matter because (2) the original script does work, haha, turns out pairing is just very, very slow and can take multiple attempts. But... that's just the case normally. So just press the button again if they didn't connect. So much for that fancy W1 chip ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Still trying to figure out how to detect True Tone/Night Shift, but that might not be possible without launching system prefs.
GoldenChaos-BTT 2.561-4 changelog:
- Dark Mode and Do Not Disturb toggle buttons now turn purple when activated
- Mute button now turns red when system is muted
- Added Airmail Unread Mail widget
- Unread Mail widgets all now use the dock badge values to determine whether or not to appear (and display the dock badge value if it exists)
- You can customize the value your Unread Mail widget displays by changing your mail app's badge settings
- Any other apps people want to display unread badges for? Now it's possible, so please suggest some!
- EDIT: HOLY BKLSDFBD GONNA DO MESSAGES BRB