New version again!
I honestly don't recommend anyone install this, except @Andreas_Hegenberg maybe for troubleshooting . It's a work-in-progress refactor of the menu bar and dock using conditional activation groups so there don't need to be eight copies of the same widget.
It's very fast and uses much less energy. But it's also very buggy and breaks the modifier menu layouts.
You've been warned!!
GoldenChaos-BTT 2.671 (Experimental) Changelog
- [Autocomplete] Removed autocomplete conditional group for now because the feature was too unreliable.
- [Menu Bar] Tapping the Browser Tabs widget toggle will now bring your browser into focus
[Menu Bar] First iteration of refactor using conditional activation groups to eliminate the need for duplicate widgets
- Significantly faster and more efficient, but does not currently work properly with modifier menus.
[Dock] First iteration of refactor using conditional activation groups to eliminate the need for duplicate widgets
- The dock didn't really have this problem but this lets me better control when and how it appears.
- That is, when it works properly.
- Which it doesn't all the time.
Screenshots of What Dun Broke
This happens because the secondary menu bar items don't know to hide for modifier menus.
The menu bar also will probably disappear after a little while.
There's also no way to leave widget groups like Browser Tabs, Language Picker, etc. once you're in them, because the menu bar does not yet include toggle switches for those groups.
But it's very fast!! Zooooooom.