Global drawing gestures are overriding app drawing gestures

Hi there
I'm using drawing gestures to perform global actions and app specific actions.
Some drawing gestures are drawn the same for global and app specific actions and I noticed that unlike keyboard actions for example the global drawing gestures take precedence over the app specific one...(in about 90% of the attempts), so I wanted to ask if this is by design or is it a bug ?
Thanks

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Mouse/Trackpad

Device information:

• Type of Mac:MBP 2015
  • macOS version: 10.13.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.207

Well it seems to happen because the two drawings are similiar ... if I reuse the drawing from the global gestures it seems to work ok...
Thanks anyway...

in general they are identified by their name, so if you have a global one and a app specific one - both with the same name - the app specific one should override the global one.

I’m in the process of switching the drawing gestures to apple‘s machine learning framework, which will make them much more reliable!

That's very good :slight_smile: ,since their reliability has been somewhat of an issue...
Slight changes of a drawing gestures would trigger the wrong one even if the drawing was wildly different
I.E drawing _| (right-up) would be detected as / (diagonal ) about 10% of the time.

Hi
Any Eta on this feature? The drawing recognition is killing me with false recognitions :frowning:

If things go well I’d say end of February is realistic.