Global Actions are not working as expected.

Describe the bug
Here's how I have configured my settings:

I would like the global actions to appear only when there are no buttons (aside from the system-wide control strip) on the touch bar. However, this setting still shows me the global actions in applications like Safari where I have not configured anything instead of its default app controls.

I am aware that adding Safari to BetterTouchTool's list and configuring it to always show its default controls will resolve this, but then I'll have to do it for every single app on my system, as well as any future ones I install, which sounds like a major headache.

Am I doing something wrong?

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro 2016, macOS 10.13.6

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 2016, 15 inch.
  • macOS version: 10.13.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.626

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.