Four Finger Swipe Down (4FSD) intermittently working in Finder

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Done

Describe the bug
4FSD that moves the curser to the upper right corner works with the first activation. This is activating SuperTab which is set to activate with curser moved into that corner.

The 4FSD is set to send a Keyboard shortcut to Keyboard Maestro (KM) that handles the movement of the cursor to that corner.

So far all good. The KM macro then pauses for .3 seconds then moves the cursor to the middle of the screen. All Good!

Then, if I do no click on a SuperTab but rather just click on some open window to any other app but the Finder, I can immediately go a 4FSD and the gesture works again.

However, if I select the Finder first from the SuperTag interface, then the a 4FSD will not activate and I have to select another app before the gesture works again.

Strangely, after first selecting and moving to the Finder if I do a Four Finger Swipe Up which is set to hide the active app, that gesture works which suggest that BBT is working and Finder is not an excluded app.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Magic Trackpad

Device information:

• Type of Mac: iMac17,1 (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
  • macOS version: 11.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.579 (1722)