Floating webview focus issue

I'm having an issue with focus & click events with the floating webview. Using the HTML below in a floating webview action triggered by, for example, a Touch Bar button, try the following:

1. Bring up the webview
  2. click somewhere outside the view to shift focus
  3. Click on the red 'click me' button

You'll see that the button changes colour, as per #button:active {} in the style section but the javascript isn't run until a second click, making it appear that something has happened when it hasn't really.

Also, the button has a pointer cursor over it but no longer has after the focus change unless I hide and re-show the view. The first I can work around but the cursor thing less so. On the face of it, it doesn't seem a big deal but it makes for a confusing user experience. Any thoughts?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>

<head>

<meta charset="UTF-8">
	<title>Test Page!</title>
	<style>
		#button {
			border: solid 1px #bbb;
			padding: 10px;
			width: 200px;
			margin: 100px auto;
			background: #fcc;
			text-align: center;
			cursor: pointer;
		}
		#button:active {
			background: #bfb;
		}

</style>
</head>

<body>

<div id="button" onclick="clicked()">click me</div>

<script>
		function clicked() {
		console.log( "clicked" )
		document.getElementById("button").innerHTML = "YOU CLICKED ME!";
		}
	</script>

</body>

</html>

Ah I think I can fix that. (The webview window is part of the standard macOS windowing processes, thus it will loose focus when clicking outside, however I think I may be able to make it react to the first click)

Losing focus when clicking outside is fine, I'd expect that but reacting to fist click, that would be really good. Thanks.

I have uploaded a new alpha (3.555) which should fix this!

Perfect. Thanks Andreas, appreciated