Describe the bug
Floating webview action doesn't seem to keep the page loaded when using a local index.html file as a source.
However if I spin up a localhost server, the caching seems to be working fine.
I have tried the following already:
- Added a name to the webview (following this issue)
- Changed the action not to be a named trigger, but made the webview be opened directly from the keyboard trigger
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro M1 Max
- macOS version: 13.1 (22C65)
- BetterTouchTool version: 4.019
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):