Floating Menu Visibility "Visibility Togged via Action" seems to break "Toggle Floating Menu Hidden/Shown"

Describe the bug
When I define a floating menu (in my case in an Apple Mail Conditional Activation Group), set the visibility to "Visible on Launch" and define a (keyboard) shortcut with a single "Toggle Floating Menu Hidden/Shown" action, I can toggle visibility with the keyboard. If I set the Floating Menu Visibility to "Visibility Togged via Action", this no longer works (the shortcut is triggered but the action does not seem to have any effect).

Floating Menus, Keyboard Shortcuts

Screenshots
Happy to provide them but I don't think they add much value.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Air 15
  • macOS version: Sonoma as well as Ventura
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.273 (but bug predates that one)

It seems to work fine here (and I know various people using it configured with "via action"), thus it would be great if you could provide your config (you can mail it to andreas@folivora.ai if you want). Maybe some special case?

The Conditional Activation Group is active when you try to make the menu visible?

Hi Andreas,

Apologies for the late response -- other things took priority.

I have played around with it some more and found that things work unless the trigger and menu are in an app-specific activation group. Does that help to pin down the problem?

I'll check!