first time poster, lonnnngggg time user.....problems with relaunching from sleep and on restart as well as some apps

Hi. Happy to find yall. So like my title entails, love the app, long time user, it's what keeps me with macOS for life, but little issues like not restarting after sleep or auto-starting on start up or worse, some apps wont respond to gestures that work universally such as my 3finger swipe down minimize windown with premiere pro or folx, etc, etc.

what am i doing wrong?

sorry for the noob question and if this is annoying. love yall in advance <3

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version:
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

sidenote: i have it downloaded and licensed through the SETAPP bundle...wonder if that had an effect on anything?

also another question, will the upgrade to ARM silicon in the future affect BTT? i hope BTT stays forever....or i will send in the CIA to stage a coup and install our own puppet dictator to keep things churning haha jk jk

And I guess at this point I'm sort of talking to myself in answering myself LOL but I'm finding information where maybe just putting in the command to hide the app is more useful and more efficient as well so I'll try that out and it does seem to work and I guess it serves the same purpose.