Describe the bug
0. Create group with name «F»
- Create named trigger for open group «F»
- Add to touchbar button with ESC action. And longpress action - open group (from steps 0-1)
- Create named trigger for close currently open touch bar group
- Add to group «F» new button with ESC action. And longpress action - named trigger from 3rd step.
So, when I longpress at 1st ESC button (for open F group) - it works ok.
But if I longpress at ESC button (for close F group) - it closes group AND triggers ESC button (seems because closing animation also trigger extra touch event under my finger)
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
- Type of Mac: MBP 2018 15"
- macOS version: 10.14.6
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.206 (1382), also tried at alpha
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):