Expressing Gratitude for Years of Excellence

Dear Andreas Hegenberg,

I hope this message finds you well. After several years of using BetterTouchTool, I felt compelled to reach out and express my profound gratitude for the exceptional work you've done.

Throughout these years, BetterTouchTool has become an integral part of my digital experience, enhancing my productivity and making daily tasks more efficient. Your dedication to continuously improving and expanding the capabilities of the application has not gone unnoticed.

I believe it is my duty to convey my sincere appreciation for the impact BetterTouchTool has had on my computing experience. Your innovation has made a significant difference in the way I interact with my devices, and for that, I am truly grateful.

Thank you for creating a tool that not only meets but exceeds the expectations of users like me. I look forward to witnessing the continued success and evolution of BetterTouchTool under your expert guidance.

Best regards,
John Jace
I have been using the BetterTouchTool application since 2015

1 Like

thank you!

I agree with @JohnJace . Although I could never have formulated it so well.

Thank you very much, Andreas. I can no longer imagine my mac without BTT. Es ist nicht alles Gold, was glänzt. Aber fast :wink:

1 Like

I'd just like to pop up here and add my appreciation.
I haven't been on the forums for a while, but BTT is essential to my workflows, and a much-loved tool that I keep finding new uses for. Hugely appreciated.

1 Like