Escape key not working on touch-bar

Describe the bug
On BTT, I've modified GoldenChaos and added my own escape key (theirs was crashing, too), and when I create the custom one with "Escape (respects modifiers)" nothing happens except the computer slows down for a few minutes.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro 15" Touch Bar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 15" 2016.
  • macOS version: Big Sur
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Using GoldenChaos but disabled their esc button

Do you maybe have ESC configured as a shortcut in the keyboards shortcut section in BTT? That would cause it to trigger itself and not do anything (and eventually crash)

LEGEND. I didn't see it because it was showing as a power button (maybe from previous settings before I owned a Touch Bar Mac?)... but that fixed it straight away.

If you had a lightning-enabled tipping page, I'd tip you some Satoshi's right now :slight_smile: