When i copy action and i have focused trigger and paste, trigger/s will be duplicated. But isnt visible (only on touchbar). Duplicated touchbar buttons are visible after restart BTT.
- copy action from trigger1
- click to trigger2
- paste item
- duplicated entries are not visible in list of triggers (not ever)
- duplicated entries are visible on touchbar
- restart BTT
- duplicated entries visible both triggers and touchbar.
Its posible to checking item type in clipboard during paste if i focused on trigger but action is copyed? and paste to actions? and vice versa
Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.
Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)
- Type of Mac:
- macOS version:
- BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):