Double-click a windows' titlebar stops working randomly after wake

Describe the bug
The functionality to maximise when double-click a windows' titlebar stops working randomly, most often after the Mac is set to sleep and wakes again. Can only get it to work again with a complete reboot.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Air 2020 M1
  • macOS version: 11.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 1.9.5

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
I have noticed that it's only for Safari that it stops working.

Any help would be appriciated.

It now also doesn't work after restart only with Safari.

Any chance I get a response :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry I will need to look into this.

For now make sure BetterTouchTool has the Accessibility & Screen Capture permissions in System Preferences => Security & Privacy => Privacy

And make sure to "disable the double click a window's title bar to xxx" option in System Preferences => Dock & Menu Bar

Hi Andreas,

Thanks!

Settings in Security & Privacy were correct. The 'disable the double click a window's title bar to xxx' for now has seem to have done the trick! Awesome!

Maybe it's a good idea to add a line of text under the setting in Bettersnaptool to let people know.

Thanks again.

Hi Andreas,

a little hint:

Since the last update (3.570) sporadically the snap areas don't work anymore until I restart BTT. I did not have this before.

Greetings
Dirk