Doesn't work: Go to Home, Go to End

Hi Guys,

Go to Home and End (fn + left key, fn + right key) often don't work in Safari, ForkLift, etc. BTT restart solves this. If BTT is not running, there is no problem ...

Edited: Three times a day, restarting is not funny. Please-please fix it! Thanks!

I have a 2015 early Retina MacBook Pro 13" with LG UltraWide external display, Magic Trackpad, Apple BT Keyboard and Razer DeathAdder Chroma wired mouse.

Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (Retina 13 inch, 2015 early)
macOS version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G65)
BetterTouchTool version: 2.604 (908)

I don't use it, it's okay now. But it's not working, no extra buttons on my mouse ... Any idea?

And again... I'm frustrated about this. :pensive:
2.69 (959)

Could you post a screenshot of your BTT keyboard config?

Yes, thanks!

I tried for a while, but couldn't reproduce an issue with these shortcuts.
However fn based shortcuts will not work while secure keyboard entry is activated on your system. (This can be activated by any app - but apps are supposed to disable it when they don't need it anymore)

Maybe try to use the old keyboard shortcut implementation and see whether that solves that issue:

Okay, thanks for your support! If it happens again, I'll turn it on...

Hi Andreas, I was going to open up another thread for this but I think this particular post of yours describes my issue. I have the following config:

CleanShot 2021-06-12 at 06.51.43

But for some reason when I enable the "Old Keyboard Implementation", my shortcuts stop working, could you help me figure out what's wrong with it? I can create another bug thread if necessary. This post of mine has further details on my shortcuts' configuration: Make your Home and End keys work like Windows - #4 by mig8447

See my post here: BTT eating shortcuts to other applications

I believe it broke recently. I noticed that BTT is "eating" short cuts, which should make it through the underlying application. Restarting fixes the issue for a while till the problem shows up again.