Display system CAPS disabled tip when pressing Hyper key

Describe the bug
I have set CAPS as Hyper key, and use a ESC named trigger.
It works very well, but when I click the CAPS, always display the CAPS disabled icon at the center of screen, it is the native system tip of pressing CAPS key.
If I disable the CAPS key in system keyboard setting, the tip will not show again, but the Hyper key also doesn't work.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Keyboard

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
  • macOS version: 12.0.1 (21A559)
  • BetterTouchTool version: (3.626)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

if I set CAPS as no action in system setting, will not display the CAPS disabled tip. But after some minutes, Hyper key cannot work, then I need to set CAPS as CAPS action and then set it as no action immediately, Hyper key works again...
I think it is bug.

I don't think macOS has a caps lock notification. This popup seems to come from some other app you might have installed?

Thanks for your kindly reply!
I found the CAPS indicator comes from "Logitech Options" app's setting. I can close this indicator :smiley:
So I no need to set CAPS modifier key as "no control" in system keyboard setting, right?