Disappearing triggers

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
Triggers seem to disappear (from both old and new UI's) when trying to reorder items and subitems in new UI. But the trigger is not gone and can still be activated by URL with its GUID.

I was looking for a way to demote the first item and make the second item first. I had hoped that the new UI enabled this.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Don't think it's relevant, but "Other"

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

I can't screenshot the lack of a thing :wink:

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
    Macbook Pro 2017
  • macOS version:
    Mojave
  • BetterTouchTool version:

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

(check)

can you reproduce this somehow?

I can try. I'll followup if I can figure out steps reliably do it.

Is there anything I can send you from the existing system, where the trigger is responsive to the URL, but doesn't appear in the UI anywhere?

When I export the default settings, I do see the GUID that I use in the URL and the rest of the associated actions.

you could send me that export (andreas@folivora.ai)

Sent.

1 Like