Delete presets removes first preset on the list, not selected one

Describe the bug
Well, today I started messing around with presets (been using default for a long time, where all my settings were saved). I wanted to clean up some presets that were present during my tests, and unfortunately - my first preset with all settings has been deleted, even though it wasn't the one selected.

I don't know how recoverable it is (the monit said, that it's not), I'll get my presets back if I get those out from my time machine backup once i get home, but this is kinda serious bug.

It shouldn't allow to delete the master preset, and it should delete actually selected one.

If you can, I'd like to know where the presets were stored so I can recover them

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
N/A

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MBP 13" mid 2014
  • macOS version: 10.13.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.503

The same thing seems to happen when trying to export a preset, the exported preset seems to be picked randomly

Ah sorry, this should already be fixed in the latest alpha (should be released as public release sometime this week but you can get it via "check for alpha version updates").

1 Like