Define Snap Area Dimensions

I've been using BTT for a while to overhaul the TouchBar on my MacBook Pro. I've just recently started playing around with "Snap Areas". I love the benefit of them, but one thing that is driving me crazy is defining them. I defined a Snap Area on the left side of my screen to essentially snap a window to the left 1/3 of the screen. I resize the "Snap Area" itself to be a tall rectangle and set it roughly half-way up the left side of my screen. Works great.

However, when I defined a similar Snap Area on the right side of my screen I figured out it was nearly impossible to get the dimensions and the vertical location of the right Snap Area to match the left Snap Area. It's a little frustrating and my OCD is kicking in that they aren't exactly symmetric. Is there a way to duplicate one or manually set the width, height, and starting location of the Snap Area (not the window that will be snapped)?

Thanks for any tips or advice.

Please this! I am really struggling with the UI for window management, which is the primary reason I use BTT. I have an Ultrawide and would like to snap windows in a 5x2 or 6x2 layout. I'm not sure what's wrong with my settings in this screenshot, but it's been really frustrating to get it to cooperate. Here I'm trying to get the window to snap the bottom right corner of a 5x2 layout:

(note: I'm sure the issue with this screenshot is my own misunderstanding of how to use the settings)

BTT has 1/3 and 1/4 built in, would it be possible to expand that functionality to handle an arbitrary amount of cols? And/or add a "Draw Area" thing, like Divvy has?