Custom Snap Areas lost since latest update

Describe the bug
Custom Snap Areas on an ultrawide external monitor have stopped working. This seems to have coincided with the most recent BTT update. They were working earlier this week.

I have seen in other posts that changing monitors matters so will add that I have am doing this on the same monitor, but will work between different monitors sometimes which are identical models. I've not done so since it was working though.

This also happened to me a few months ago and I had to re-create the areas. I am just wondering if there's a way to save the configuration so that I don't have to re-create again every time this happens/of course also how to prevent it from happening.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: 10.14.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.073 (1180)

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

I am writing to follow up on this. Please advise.

The snap areas are bound to the display model but also to its configuration like the selected resolution and positioning in System Preferences => Display. If any of that changes they may not be able to display anymore.

You can create an export of your current preset, this also contains your snap areas. (You can try and open the resulting export in a text editor to see whether they are still there)

41%20AM

Thank you for your reply. Am I in the correct place to hit Export Highlighted to save all customized snap settings and BTT trackpad gestures (screenshot attached)?

Yep! If you want you can also send the export to andreas@folivora.ai, then I can check whether it still contains the custom snap areas.

Thank you for this kind offer. I had already re-added the custom snap areas so will keep this in mind next time if it happens again.