Custom Snap Areas Breaking

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

I've noticed recently my custom snap areas are randomly not working, although the main BTT ones are still working. Restarting the application will fix it, but I seem to constantly be restarting the application. Any way for me to fix this? Thanks!

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 15"
  • macOS version: 10.14.0
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.650

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

I am experiencing something similar on my side. FOr some reason snap areas are not triggering when moving windows and when actually it might detect the drag, it resizes to the wrong area. are you seeing something similar?

Yep I've been noticing this as well, or the snap areas will pop up randomly when they shouldn't!