Crashes and runaway memory usage (3GB+)

Running v2.536 after 24 hours.

Using snap areas with external monitors? (in which case > 1GB can be normal, but it should not go much higher). In that case, have you tried unchecking the checkbox in the screenshot above?

Also one question: BTT is supposed to restart itself after waking from sleep - did you have your computer on for 24hours straight? Or did it sleep in between? Maybe there is just a problem with the auto-restart?

I have two monitors setup, my checkbox was active but I changed it now to see the results. I don't really use snap areas, in fact I don't have any area configured.

Yes, my computer is always running much more than 24 hours straight. I work at home most time of the week and only lock the screen between sessions. It only sleeps when I go out to work.

I'll continue watching the results now with the snap areas toggle disabled.

Interesting, I think your debug info contained some custom snap areas. Maybe try to disable the feature completely if you don't use it (one checkbox above the one you just unchecked)

Possibly these were old snap areas but BTT still thinks they are active - I'll check that.