Crash loop upon start.

BetterTouchTool-2023-05-31-101820.ips.zip (6.2 KB)

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

• BTT will only stay open for mere seconds before crashing. Prior to this scenario I was trying to deal with a situation where the configuration screen would randomly appear for no reason. I tried the Terminal command you had suggest to someone else a couple of years ago. I have since disabled the terminal command command but no change. I think one of the last things I was doing while it was stable, was making modifications to a StreamDeck button that I had previously configured. I changed the button's name and was making some minor text/color preference changes. Also had changed some settings about restarting/notifications for BTT.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 2020 4-port MacBook Pro 13" Intel
  • macOS version: Monterrey 12.6.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 4.075

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Will try to put BTT into safe mode and delete the Stream Deck button next. Will update with impact.

Safe mode allow BTT to open and stay open until I click on the dock or menu bar to open the app configuration window. It then closes/quits and reopens.

Wiped the App clean off my system and reinstalled. Will start fresh.