Crash/Hang while different app is requesting access to folders

Note:
Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Unable to retrieve logs at the moment.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is. Any bug reports that contain insults against me or my software will be deleted without warning (unfortunately this has become necessary to mention here).

In some cases, when a new/never opened app is requesting access to a folder (such as documents/downloads) and macOS alert comes, I’m unable to allow/deny the access.
Also, this is causing macOS to prevent any other keyboard or touchpad input, causing macOS to hang. I’m able to move the mouse icon and perform only 4/5 fingers gestures.
I’m also able to trigger some times spotlight or Alfred but unable to enter text.
Can not use/click status bar as well.
In this case, I need to force reboot the Mac.
I was able to kill BTT via activity monitor, which restored the normality.
In a different case, after 10 minutes, BTT just crashes and everything goes back to normal.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Trackpad, Magic Keyboard/Touchbar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)
N/A

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: 14.4.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 4.517

Additional information (e.g. crash logs, related issues, etc.):