Crash after moving or copy paste editing in group.

I've been editing a lot of actions within groups of a pre-designed Preset. I find after adding an item to a certain group, or simply moving actions (widgets or buttons) up/down within the group causes BTT to crash when I select that group to view on the touch bar.

Any ideas why this would happen?

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 2018
  • macOS version: mojave
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.800 and previous version

Could you maybe provide an export of your preset? I can't seem to reproduce this here.

Are you using the old/standard UI or the new preview UI?

I will work on exporting just that area of the preset that I'm seeing this issue. I have tried in both in the OLD UI, and the NEW UI. The New UI seems to work MUCH better with moving and arranging buttons/widgets, but the list view of buttons needs some improvement.

I would suggest "greying out" the non visible items, while leaving items that are visible in the normal background table cell color (The blue check box in OLD UI made it easy to see what is active or not). Also, the Configurations right side bar is great for editing, but I find it more difficult to view since you have to scroll. I would change background color for different sections of the the Configurations window. Lighter or darker for each category or elements. (BTW, the bottom Check Box item "Always show, even if other global actions are hidden." does not word wrap if config window is narrow.

I think the UNDocked version is nice and would allow you to format all the elements in a "wide view" rather then the same scrolling list of options just undocked.