Control touchbar with mouse trackpad trigger & native app touchbar cursor display (possible bug, potential feature)

Hi, I love this new feature and I understand it's still being fleshed out, but I wanted to mention two things:

1. It would be great if there could be a trackpad trigger that automatically positions the cursor in the middle of the touchbar, no matter where you are on the screen; for instance, a four finger swipe down gesture would send the cursor to the trackbar, and then the user can just move their fingers left/right to select whatever button they will. Seems like it might make the use of this feature more smooth and streamlined, rather than having to drag the cursor all the way past the bottom of the screen.

2. When I am in an app with the native touchbar layout (i.e. the BTT touchbar is hidden, and the app's original touchbar config appears), the mouse control of the touchbar still works, but no cursor appears. Not sure if this is a bug, but having the mouse control even in the native, non-BTT configurations would be awesome, as long as the cursor can be visible.

unfortunately BTT can only show things on its own Touch Bar thus a cursor on the system BetterSnapTool is not possible as far as I know.

Gesture control might be possible but I’ll need to think about it (it would need to block out the mouse events generated by the system in that case)

Got it - thanks for the reply!