Conflicting settings cause a crash

Describe the bug
For "all apps" I have the home and end key on the keyboard configured to send CTRL+A and CTRL+E respectively. This recreates the home and end key behaviour of Windows. However, in Microsoft Office the keys already work as in Windows natively, so I created a rule for Outlook that pressing home should generate the keystroke home (effectively I'm trying to exclude Outlook for this specific rule in All Apps). When pressing Home now in Outlook, BTT crashes. In other applications my shortcut works as designed.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Normal USB keyboard

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
  • macOS version: 10.15.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.207 build 1384

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Crash report.crash (148.3 KB)

this will create an endless loop. You can instead try to disable the shortcut for outlook (cmd+d) or use the "prevent recursive triggers" option

Thanks for your quick response. If I disable the shortcut the for outlook the All Apps config will apply, and then I don't have the desired behavior.

Is there a way to make a configuration (Home -> CTRL+A) apply to all apps, except one or multiple apps?