Conditional Activation Groups not working

Describe the bug
After I updated to the new BTT ui, my conditional activation groups stopped working, in that none of the keyboard shortcuts work.
If I move the shortcuts under "all apps", they work again.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Keyboard

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
  • macOS version: Mojave 10.14.4 (18E226)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.105

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
An example Cond. Activation group that doesn't work:

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

This note should be at the top!

Weird I can't seem to reproduce this here. Could you try whether I "accidentally" already fixed this in 3.106 alpha?

I think I found the typo that caused this in some situations. Should be fixed in 3.108 (currently uploading), thanks for reporting!

Thanks - I'll download 3.108 when available! It did work at first after a restart, then stopped working again...