Conditional Activation Groups Merge on Import: Critical for my preset

Continuing the discussion from Aqua-Touch -- [Version 2.0 - Critical BTT Bug: Conditional Activation Groups Merge on Import]:

@Andreas_Hegenberg

I've found an issue which seems to be a BTT glitch, where all the conditional activation groups get merged into one.

It seems like this is an import issue as the web summary keeps them seperate as usual.
Could you please look into this?

Desired:

Currently:

(the other actions have mixed in from the other conditional activation group.)

Affected input device: TouchBar

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
  • macOS version: 10.13.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.631

Hey,

sorry I haven't been able to look deep into this yet. Probably will get to it tomorrow.
It seems like this is happening only when importing via share.folivora.ai, is that possible?

Could you try to attach your JSON export directly here? (share.folivora.ai does some transformations etc. maybe there is currently a bug that prevents the activation groups to work there).

1 Like

Interesting, I’ll try importing the preset without uploading, attatching a direct file link and posting the text json soon.

Did you reproduce the issue on your side?

Yes I was able to reproduce it, so there will definitely be a fix soon! (sorry for the delays, currently finishing various projects)

1 Like

That’s alright! I can’t imagine how much requests and other stuff you process anyway, so thanks for the attention!

Heres a direct download:
https://puu.sh/Bxc3Y/238f1e49ae.bttpreset

The Json was waayy to large to send as text here, so just get the text from the download as I did from my file.

Edit: forgot to mention that the import right after the export worked fine. Havent checked “dowloaded from puush” though.

It's working correctly when importing it like this! So it's an issue with my share service which I'll fix soon.
For now you can just drag it here and attach it like this (to reduce size you can check the "compress" option while exporting:

Aqua-Touch_v2-0-2-test.bttpresetcompressed (3.7 MB)

1 Like

Hope it can be fixed soon!

Thanks!

It should now also work on the sharing platform! (but requires a re-upload)

There will be more improvements to the sharing platform soon.

1 Like