"Close Window Under Cursor" sometimes not working

Describe the bug
I have a stange bug on an action I created - if i left click the red window button, it should trigger to play a sound, then trigger the close window under cursor action. This works when the window is on the left or right of my screen, but for some reason if the window is in the centre it has to be moved before it will work.

I have tried changing the action to command w, but this has the same results.

I first noticed this a few weeks ago.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Mouse

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Studio M1 Ultra
  • macOS version: 13.0.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 3.961

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Most likely for some reason the conditions are not fulfilled. Does the condition editor show "green" if you hover a window in the center?

I'm not entirely sure, so ive included a screenshot of everything while the red button is hovered over. Curiously its now happening on the left panel instead and also effects the minimise action i created. It does at least acknowledge the trigger as the sound action plays, just not the close window action.

i uploaded some community templates, is it possible they have corrupted it?

Could you export your preset and send it to andreas@folivora.ai? Maybe I can reproduce the issue here

Works fine for me. Unfortunately I can't really use it, because it won't prioritise closing tabs first, which is exactly what I'd need it for 90% of the time.

If that's possible by any chance, to implement, it would would be a very welcome addition.
In any case a cmd+w shortcut always works fine as well :slight_smile: