After updating to the latest stable BTT (and then latest alpha, 3.362 1580) I decided to try out Clipboard Manager. Got 2 problems:
- internal window shortcuts and context menu commands for clipboard items don't work for me. I mean cmd+p for pasting text only, cmd+s for saving etc. Tried different combinations of CM settings. The actions only work when its button is clicked.
- I tried resizing the window of Clipboard manager to get better overview of the copied items. It stays the same while BTT is open, however after BTT restarts it resets to the same smaller window at the center of monitor.
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 13'' 2017
- macOS version: High Sierra 10.13.6
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.362 1572, 3.362 1580
Not sure if the 2nd bug has been out there forever or was introduced in a recent version...