Clip Studio Paint & Trackpad 2

Hello,

I spent a bit of time playing with BTT and browsing the forums here, but I seem to be stuck. I create art in Clip Studio Paint using a Wacom Cintiq 24" Pro. The Wacom comes with a remote, but I just couldn't get use to it.

I tried using the keyboard beside the Wacom, but it is simply not ergonomic or useful enough to use during an entire work day

I then ordered a Trackpad 2 after seeing a YouTube video for the BTT thinking it might just solve all my issues. Unfortunately I seem to be having some difficulties setting it up.

The idea is that I would like to set the trackpad up so I can quickly activate the most common tasks while drawing.

• Undo
  • Zoom In / Out
  • Brush Size
  • Move
  • Save

I was attempting to set up the Undo as it is the most common task I do. The idea I had was being able to rest 4 fingers on the trackpad then either tap or Force Click to undo.

The problem is that it doesn't seem to work consistently. I can draw with my pen until I trigger the undo. Then, because I have all four fingers on the trackpad, I can no longer draw. I have to lift my fingers to reset the trackpad. This won't work.

It does work if I hover my fingers then Force tap, but hovering fingers above the trackpad for hours will likely lead to a sore wrist.

I am looking for suggestions for how to set this up so it will work. Ideally, the trackpad won't perform any of the standard functions so I don't accidentally draw, scroll, etc.

Thoughts?