CAPS LOCK KEY TRIGGERS SHORTCUTS? UNABLE TO TYPE WITHOUT CAPS LOCK ON?

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
WHEN I HIT THE CAPS LOCK KEY, I AM UNABLE TO TYPE OR USE KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS. IT APPEARS TO BE A TOGGLE THAT I CAN EITHER TYPE IN ALL CAPS, OR HAVE OTHER SHORTCUTS OPEN IF THE CAPS LOCK IS OFF. PLEASE ADVISE!
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MACBOOK PRO 2015

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MACBOOK PRO
  • macOS version: MOJAVE 10.14.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")
    3.548 (1688)
    Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

I believe the latest alpha 3.549 (1689) fixed the weird problem of CAPS LOCK being stuck. Somehow it feels like my keyboard is now more responsive overall too!

this was hilarious to read :joy::joy:

I'm sure, but pretty frustrating to experience lol