Can't move window to diff monitor with eGPU monitors?

Describe the bug
The built-in actions to move active windows to a different monitor do not work. I set up a custom window move to different monitor and it briefly moves the window but snaps back to original monitor immediately. Even in that case only using the 'move to monitor with mouse pointer' resulted in any noticeable response.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Mac desktop keyboard - key sequence

Screenshots
N/A

Device information:
2 desktop Macs:

1. Mac Pro 2013 (6,1) with thunderbolt eGPU (ATI radion 580)
  2. DIY custom-built PC patched to run MacOS with GTX 1070 ti GPU
  • macOS version: 10.13.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.530

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it is a question of supported hardware; I have 2 monitors attached to the discreet GPUs in both of my machines. The 'official' Mac is using a Razer Core X eGPU box and both monitors are connected to it, which may not be recognized by BTT correctly?? The DIY machine is of course patched to use all the hardware, so technically out of scope for this bug report.

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.