Can't Enable BetterTouchTool in 3.401

Heyo! I just updated to BTT 3.401 and for some reason I can't enable it. Every time I restart it, it says my version is expired and when I click "check for updates," it says that I'm already up to date. BTT says it's disabled, and when I hover over "Enable BTT for…" nothing shows up, making it impossible to enable it.

I'm also running macOS Catalina 10.15.5 on a Macbook Pro 13", 2018.

I'm having the same issue.... I'm using a trial and it says that i have 27 days left.

The same exact problem, 45 days left on trial, was using macOS Catalina 10.15.5 and now updated to 10.15.6 but still can't enable BTT. Please help!

Same issue

same here. What if I purchase the app, will this issue be solved?

exact the same issue , 45 days left on trial, was using macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and now updated to 10.15.6 , can't enable btt

Same issue with mine as well

same issue

it also can not use this app in MacBook Pro

Ah sorry, an issue caused some trial periods to end early. Should be fixed in the latest update I just uploaded.

Problem solved! Thanks for the fast response, will definitely consider purchasing after trial :slight_smile:

I ended up buying it as well. Amazing app Andreas. I want to give you a big shoutout for your amazing support. Thanks for being awesome! ^___^