Describe the bug
When BTT is on, I can't scroll while selecting text. The steps to reproduce this behavior:
- Use one finger to hold down a click to begin selecting text.
- Use another finger to move the cursor to select text.
- Release the finger from 2., and use two fingers to scroll (the click hold by 1. still apply).
This happens only when BTT is on. I use this functionality very often because it allows me to select text outside of the screen, and adjust the selected area.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 2018 with trackpad
- macOS version: 10.14.5
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.04 (1163)