BUG: Touch Bar : Next Events / Reminders Widget : Only Calendars With These Names

I'm encountering issues when using the "Only Calendars With These Names" filter for the Touch Bar's Next Events / Reminders Widget. Specifically, the filter appears to work perfectly when I filter on a single calendar, but the results become unpredictable when attempting to filter on multiple calendars.

Steps to Reproduce (example only; not fully isolated):

1. Create two calendar events in two different calendars (e.g., "Event 1" in "Calendar A"; "Event 2" in "Calendar B" with "Event 1" occurring before "Event 2")
  2. Create a Touch Bar Next Events / Reminders Widget
  3. Set *Events to show" so that the date range encompasses both of the events created in Step 1
  4. Set the Only Calendars With These Names filter = "Calendar A" (the calendar containing the earlier of the two events)
  5. Select Save
    RESULT1: The widget correctly displays "Event 1" in the Touch Bar
  6. Set the Only Calendars With These Names filter = "Calendar A,Calendar B" (both calendars separated by comma)
  7. Select Save
    RESULT2: The widget displays "Event 2" but not "Event 1"
    EXPECTED RESULT2: Regardless of whether the widget is set to display all events in the date range or only the next event, "Event 1" should be displayed because it is the earlier event in the calendar. It is not displayed, only "Event 2" is displayed.

NOTE: In my case, "Event 1" is on a Google Calendar and "Event 2" is on an iCloud calendar. Both events appear in Calendar app. I'm not sure if this is relevant to reproducibility as I haven't tested extensively to further isolate the issue.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016) 2.9 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
  • macOS version: 11.0.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.508

This appears to no longer be an issue in version 3.553.