Describe the bug
- Define a trigger using "Specific App Did Terminate" on any app.
- Define some action for the trigger (or leave it empty).
- Add an HUD overlay to show "Terminate" when the app is quit. This makes it easier to see if the intended actions were performed.
- Open the app and quit it with CMDQ.
- "Terminate" almost never gets printed.
- Try the previous steps with different apps and observe the same behavior.
- Try the previous steps, but this time quit the app from the menu bar. You can see that "Terminate" gets printed on the screen, and the defined actions are performed.
- Type of Mac: M1 Mac Mini, M1 MacBook Air
- macOS version: Ventura (13.3) although I have been experiencing this issue for a lot longer before 13.3
- BetterTouchTool version: 4.069