Describe the bug
When editing keyboard shortcuts, the following two checkboxes often end up with the wrong state shown in the GUI:
- Show notes instead of description
- Differentiate left/right modifier keys.
This is especially obvious when copy & pasting items, but does appear in other settings as well.
This is a longstanding bug (>1 yr) on multiple BTT versions. I think that these checkbox controls may be wired to the incorrect outlets in Xcode's Interface Builder, as clicking one often affects the other.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Copy and Pasting the item ends up with different displayed values for the above two settings:
Unchecking "Differentiate left/right modifier keys." causes both checkboxes to be unchecked:
- Type of Mac: All (Intel MBP, M1 Max MBP, Intel iMac)
- macOS version: All (Currently macOS 12.3.1)
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.756
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):