BTT window switches to Named Triggers when editing a Touch Bar button and hitting Enter

This is very weird. Whenever I edit any Touch Bar button by clicking in an editable field and hitting Enter to confirm/exit, BTT switches to the Named & Other Triggers section, flashes a red arrow next to the section dropdown, creates a new empty named trigger (?!) and selects not that new trigger but the item in the same position as the item I was editing in the Touch Bar section (i.e. if I was editing the third item there, it selects the third item in Named Triggers as well).

This happens independently of whether the button is associated with a named trigger. In fact, I can just create a new Touch Bar button, click on, say, the Icon Width field, hit Enter, and boom, section switch, flashing red arrow and new named trigger.

Only seems to happen with Touch Bar buttons, not with any other Touch Bar item types. It does not seem to happen by any other action than hitting Enter from an editable field, e.g. no issues with hitting Tab, clicking "Save" or just clicking anywhere else.

I've had this happen for a long time and was severely confused every time, but only now did I realize how to reproduce.

I presume this is a mix-up and the functionality is actually meant for the "Create New Named Trigger" button, which triggers it as well (though curiously, in that case NO new trigger is created!).

Anyway, I'd be thankful if this could be fixed. I tend to use Enter a lot when editing items, especially when trying out different values. :upside_down_face:

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 2017 MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: 10.14.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.570